Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Busy and Tired month!

I am tired and sleepy right now! I'll try to take a nap while ago but I couldn't sleep.. I close my eyes, I try not to think anything.. so that I can sleep but I end up lying on the bed, texting.. and watching tv!

Grrr.. that is why Im here now. Waiting myself to fall asleep! actually I don't have enough sleep lastnight. I went to bed at midnight and got up 8am. Yes, for me 8hours sleep not enough.. Usually I slept more than 8hours. Well, its a busy month! we have so many things need to be done. Moving house is not easy. Since I got married, me and husband, my family always moving.. we left our stuff behind, buying new stuff, meeting new people, and looking someone can help us! hayy, i hope this time we live long long time in our new house. It so hard for us, because we got two kids to worry! and many many things..

No comments:

Post a Comment